The following is a free sample Team Leader resume – use it as you see fit.
Associated job titles that can use this resume are: R&D Team Leader, IT Team Leader, BPO Team Leader, Call Center Team Leader, Software Team Leader and Customer Service Team Leader.
Basic Job Description:
Team leader has the responsibility of leading a team towards its goal. The job of a team leader varies with the type of work and team s/he has to manage. Generally, he manages the timely activities and schedule of the team and provides them with necessary resources to accomplish the task. Apart from that he acts as a motivator for the team and solves their problems.
Team Leader: Resume Example for Team Leaders
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Over ten years’ experience as a leader of various project teams, maximized many great opportunities to work on challenging projects, when two critical proficiencies of a team leader were developed tremendously:
- Earned leadership status by setting inspirational goals and setting examples – Superb organizational, motivational, management and time management skills.
- Maximized team performance – Exceled at identifying, developing and using strengths of team members, as well as locating, detecting and resolving problems and weaknesses of each team individual.
Career Objective Statement
Maximize my team leading experience in a challenging environment, guiding by example and utilizing vast experience in directing a team towards its objective within the deadlines and thus achieving the corporate goals.
■ Professional Experience
Team Leader X-Valley Atlanta, GA 2004 – Present
Responsibilities and Achievements
- Inspired each and every team member to perform and produce their best.
- Determined the duties and responsibilities of individuals in a team.
- Analyzed the individual performance of each team member and motivated them to perform even better.
- Organized training workshops to improve the performance of the members who were lagging behind in terms of performance.
- Analyzed the assigned projects and distributed tasks to the members as per their area of expertise.
- Reported any problem or fault in the project to the project manager or supervisor.
- Offered solutions to the top management regarding project-related queries.
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business Administration
- Certification in Employee Management
Management Resume Samples