This is a typical example, a template, of a construction project manager resume.
It is free to be used as you see fit you needs.
The resume sample can work well for the following job titles as well: Project Manager – Design & Construction, Project Construction Coordinator or Construction Supervisor.
General Job description:
Construction project managers run any construction required for company’s purposes. They must not only plan the technicalities of construction, but schedule according to projects timelines and establish milestone in coordination with company goals and deadlines. They plan the project, assign teams and tasks, and communicate with both company and company clients, if necessary.
Construction Project Manager Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Over ten years’ experience as construction project manager.
- Leading all functions of construction project management including planning, designing, processing, specs-approvals, managing staff, supervising sub-contractors, budgeting, scheduling, progress reporting and timely completion of projects.
Objective Statement – Challenging position to proficiently manage, oversee and execute large-scale construction projects.
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of team.
BM Energy Irvine, CA 2004 – Present
Construction Project Manager
Key Project Lead Activities:
- Oversee construction of special projects from inception to planning to completion.
- Coordinated design and planning to ensure design standards are met and maintained.
- Conducted and performed site surveys during various stages of the construction project.
- Analyzed vendor proposals and selected the appropriate one for each project.
- Reviewed construction technical documentation for accuracy, feasibility, quality and conformance to industry standards.
- Supervised and guided other staff throughout the construction process.
Other Management Performance:
- Divided massive construction project into small and easy steps, enabling engineers to perform their functions as per their area of expertise.
- Arranged work-force as per requirement of project and dispatched schedule to worksite.
- Acted as a link between clients and workforce, reviewed work on clients’ behalf and issued reports to clients
- Ensured all construction processes were completed as per safety and quality guidelines.
- Contacted contractors regularly for project development updates.
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Post graduate degree in Construction Management
Construction Field – Resumes