This page indexes all the Marketing Resumes written as examples for the blog.
Don’t miss reading resume writing advice and tips for marketing located under this table.
Marketing Resume Examples
Here are some tips for writing your resume draft:
1. Resume objective statement
The objective statement presents the applicant main objectives to the prospective employer. It states: Who you are, what your job target is and the qualities you will bring to the new position.
You can also write a career summary.
When writing a summary/overview section right at the beginning of your resume, it tells how well you may qualify for the job.
Here are examples –
- Marketing director with proven track record in developing and executing a marketing program will be able to excel in a dynamic, high-growth entrepreneurial environment.
- Senior product marketing manager with a proven and demonstrated knowledge in customer and market research and can effectively bridging customer business requirements to technical feature set as well as to broad market trends
2. Key skills and strengths requirement
Some of the most important traits for marketing professionals are:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Can handle many assignments – multi-tasking
- Strong networking skills
- Good presentation skills
- Willing to learn and listen
3. Outlining – Format
One of the first decision when writing a resume is to select the right resume format.
There are three types of resumes – chronological resume, the functional resume and the combination resume.
You can choose the type based on your work experience, education and the sector you’re applying for.
Basically, functional resume is good for highly experienced professional as well as people looking for entry level positions (recently graduated) because it demonstrate functions and skills rather than chronological work history. For example: educational accomplishments for graduates or career achievements for high level executives.
Refer to – Deciding on the Resume Format for more details.