This is a free resume sample for Relationship Manager that can fit the following positions: client/customer relationship manager, business relationship manager and bank relationship manager.
General Job description:
The job of the Relationship Manager consists in assisting the firm in building strong relationship with customers, identifying new (mutual) business opportunities to increase profitability and sustain customer base, fulfilling its expectation/objectives and maintaining its satisfaction.
Client Relationship Manager Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
■ Career Summary
Client-focused relationship manager, dedicated to exceeding client expectations, maintaining strong, fruitful working relationships with customers to gain their trust and respect, offering these core strengths:
- Create and support client retention strategies for existing customer base and for new customers.
- Strengthened working relationships with clients, utilizing excellent communication techniques.
- Customer care skills – Solutions oriented and results driven attitude.
- Strive for success and growth.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and SharePoint.
Objective Statement – Develop and implement account plans that build a strong long-term relationship with clients.
■ Professional Background
ABC Bank New-York, NY 2004 – Present
Client Relationship Manager
- Addressed client needs and built financial plans while striving to outperform and exceed prior profitability and revenues.
- Built and managed high performing account teams – Hired qualified candidates, created high performing teams and managed these teams to their highest performance, reaching the firm’s established goals.
- Sought out and maximized opportunities for account growth.
- Strive to deliver Client Satisfaction – Established vision and strategy of account plans.
- Ensured that the account plan aligned with client objectives and interests in order to exceed the client’s expectations.
- Recognized opportunities for account growth, then actualized the value proposition and ensured implementation across the platform
- Achieved Financial Results – Managed financial aspects of account to ensure plan is met or exceeded in both growth and profitability
■ Educational Qualifications
- Master’s in Business Administration
- BA Graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Economics.
Free Marketing Resumes