This is a free Sample Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Resume which can be used to draft your own resume based on your professional experience and skills.
Basic Job Description:
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN utilizes principles of nursing and basic physical assessment skills in the development/implementation of nursing care plans.
They ensure that the needs of the patients are met by assisting nursing personnel, attending daily operations on a per shift, unit level to assume responsibilities of a leadership role.
Here is a sample –
LPN Resume Template
Licensed Practical Nurse Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
■ Overview – Professional Qualifications
Over five years’ in [ambulatory/medical institution] settings and extensive practical experience produced a thorough command of nursing treatments and the following capabilities:
- Good judgment and decision making, time management, ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize and problem solving skills.
- Quick learner – ability to learn new nursing methods and quick understanding of equipment and applications.
- Knowledge of local medical care regulations.
- Computer skills – MS Office (Windows, Excel and Outlook)
■ Educational Qualifications
- Graduated from an approved practical LPN nursing program.
- BLS certification.
- State license as a Practical Nurse / Vocational Nurse – Practical Nursing License issued by the [state] nursing authorities.
- CPR certification – American Red Cross or the Heart Association.
■ Objective Statement – To obtain a position as a licensed practical nurse where I can provide top nursing care performance, utilizing advance nursing practices, medical methods and techniques.
■ Professional Experience
LPN [Hospital/Medical Center] [Location] 2009 – Present
- Provided professional care to patients at the Medical/Surgical center – Delivered skilled nursing care in routine/stressful periods at the highest standards of excellence.
- Reviewed physical needs, monitored patients’ physical condition, administered approved medications and arranged medical appointments according to assigned medical care standards.
- Supervised and assessed vital changes in patient’s condition by monitoring vital signs, symptoms, and test results.
- Documented and recorded patients’ health status and nursing care.
- Experienced in psychiatric and mental health nursing.
- Participated in inter-disciplinary nursing team meetings to improve policies/procedures and to ensure adherence to safety procedures.
Free Resumes for Nurses