This sample is designed to give you a template on writing your own optimized resume for your job application.
Feel free to copy-paste and customize this sample as per your needs.
Related job titles for the resume are: Mortgage Loan Officer, Commercial loan officer, Consumer Loan Officer, Loan Counselor, Special Loans Associate, Loan Closer, Mortgage Specialist, loan processor and Loan Assistant.
A career as a Loan officer is considered very promising and challenging. A loan officer offers his services to financial institutions such as banks and assists various individuals and business firms obtain loans, financial helps. To be a loan officer one should have good communication skills and excellent computer proficiency.
Here is the sample –
Loan Officer Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
■ Summary of Qualifications
Experienced and highly qualified loan officer, expert in processing and closing commercial and mortgage loans.
- Vast knowledge of marketing, pricing and underwriting regulations.
- Familiar with state laws and policies.
- Known for exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Objective Statement – Looking to obtain a position where [my] proven marketing and customer service skills can maximize loan office goals.
■ Professional Experience
ABC Financial Inc. Joliet, IL 2003 – Present
- Analyzed loan applications of different applicants and approved or denied them, all in consultation with management.
- Sold and marketed mortgage and loan products, including qualifying complementary service packages and insurance policies and products.
- Executed marketing plans for mortgages and loan programs, to meet mortgage production goals.
- Maintained and revised mortgage strategies, policies and procedures.
- Collected all necessary information and documents from clients completing loan applications.
- Conducted background checks and verifications to ensure the customer fulfills all conditions.
Customer Service & Front office work:
- Assisted customers by assuaging their doubts and clarified different credit policies.
- Coordinated with firms and underwriters in solving loan and mortgage related issues.
- Guided clients on additional issues such as investment banking.
- Worked in coordination with credit analysts to clarify customer‘s credit record.
Chicago State University Chicago, IL 1998 – 2002
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance Major
Resumes for Leasing/Loan Officers