Here is a Sample Accounts CPA Resume to give you quick start in writing your own resume.
Refer to the use of the action verbs, skill sets and the objective statement.
If you find good matches, feel free to copy, paste and customize for your needs.
Certified Public Accountant Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
Over ten years’ experience as certified public accountant (CPA) – Managed complicated business accounts for large business clients; provided strategic and high-level accounting services to organizations.
Works well across variety of financial functions and accounting programs.
Key Skills and Proficiency Offered:
- Extensive knowledge of web based taxation applications.
- MS Office including, accounting/audit/tax software programs.
Objective – To obtain an accounts CPA position that will enable utilization of strong background in accounting for welfare of clients.
TOP CPA’S Inc Washington, DC 2002- Present
Certified Public Accountant, CPA – Senior/Staff Accountant
Tax report and tax returns:
- Prepared tax returns for small scales businesses.
- Managed tax business reports for existing and new clients.
- Coordinated with tax mangers in preparing tax reports for the clients.
Finance, Investment and Audit:
- Prepared and analyzed financial reports such as company balance sheets and income loss statements.
- Assisted the clients in understanding their long term investments reports.
- Offered independent auditing services for company accounts and financial statements.
University of Chicago Chicago, IL 2001 – 2002
Certificate, Advanced Management
Loyola University of Chicago Chicago, IL 2000 – 2001
MBA, Financial Management, Emphasis on Accounting
Loyola University of Chicago Chicago, IL 1995 – 1999
BBA, Public Accounting
Finance / Accounting Resumes