The following is a resume template for IT architect, also called IT Specialist. Related job titles that can use this resume sample as a draft are: Data Warehouse/IT Architect, Senior IT Architect-Business Lead, Software IT Architect, Lead IT Architect, Expert IT Architect, T Enterprise Architect, IT Specialist/Architect and IT Support Specialist.
IT Architect Resume Example
Feel free to copy and customize this resume for your job application:
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
IT Specialist professional, was involved in large scale and complex IT projects in leading role, much experience with large Architectural design Web Services and Associated Technologies. Solid technology background and vast knowledge of the following:
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE
- IP, BI, J2EE, Portal, DB, LDAP
- Development approaches, such as: RUP, Spring, Hibernate, log4j etc.
- UNIX/Linux and Server/storage/Network/Security such as AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, Redhat.
- Service-oriented architecture concepts.
Career Objective – Looking for a position that requires working effectively in delivering IT strategy, IT Architecture design, building IT infrastructure/architecture and SI projects.
Lead IT Architect IT Services Chicago, IL 2005 – Present
- Demonstrated strong leadership on leading project delivery as Information Technology Architect.
- Analyzed and architected IT Infrastructure in high scale projects and produced high value-added client deliverables – In the areas of [ABC] service based on [EFG] knowledge.
KEY PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Provided IT strategy consulting and IT architect services in the enterprise-level area.
- Analyzed client’s business and prioritized IT environmental issues.
- Assessed client’s requirements/needs and consolidated client’s IT needs/requirements.
- Assisted in developing [XYZ] infrastructure architectural offerings, generated Information Technology proposals and promoted IT solutions to target customers.
- Contributed to the [ABC] intellectual capital and provided value added IT knowledge to the community-building activities.
- Cooperated with other service teams to maximize the value created for client engagements.
University of Chicago, IL 2001 – 2004
Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science, Computer Applications
University of Chicago, IL 1995 – 1999
Master’s in IT/Computer Applications
Cisco IT Certification programs 2000 – 2002
Certified by Cisco, CCNA, CCNP
IT Resume Samples