This is a free sample of a Civil Engineers resume which can be used for senior and entry level positions as well. You can use it: copy-paste it and edit it in any way you like.
General Job description:
Civil Engineers oversee construction and/or maintenance of facilities. The job requires being able to handle reports and maps, engineering blueprints and photography, topographical and geographical data, as well as updated software equipment. Engineers must adhere to government standards, regulations and policies.
Civil Engineer Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Skilled professional capable of handling the entire round of civil engineering cycles, including planning, designing, evaluating and overseeing construction of building structures and facilities.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Risk Management | Civil Works | Cost Management
Project Planning & Execution | Construction Management
Feasibility Studies | Value Engineering | Geotechnical Engineering
Site Supervision | AutoCAD | Grading
G&H Engineering, Inc. Concord, MA 2004 – Present
- Conducted site survey and analyzed data in order to execute civil engineering projects.
- Calculated requirements and factors to plan and design the specifications of the civil work required.
- Researched, tested, measured and studied patterns on various elements and other environmental conditions to provide assessments on civil engineering factors.
- Ensured safety standards are met by monitoring the performance and measuring risk factors of several sites.
- Was the focal point of construction and civil works in several sites and projects simultaneously.
- As civil engineer project manager, forecasted the cost, quantity and budget of the engineering equipment, manpower and labor.
- Tested the strength and adequacy of foundation of civil construction.
- Ensured projects progressed according to timely schedule.
- Master’s in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Member of ASCE, American Society of Civil Engineers
Sample Resumes for Engineering Positions