This free sample resume is a draft you can use to create your own draft.
Refer also to the Sample System Administrator Resume in the related topics for more ideas.
A Windows System Administrator has the responsibility to design the system network and install systems in it. If the system network already exists in a firm, then he has the responsibility of maintaining that network and troubleshooting queries. He monitors the users over the network, grants them access, and avoids unauthorized access.
Resume Example for Windows System Administrator
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
WINDOWS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Windows administrator with over 8 years of hands-on and multi-tasking experience, adept at handling multiple system operations, including installation, upgrade, configuration, administration and maintenance of windows systems.
- Windows Server Administration (Windows 2000, 2003 & 2008)
- VMWare Administration, Hyper-V
- IIS 7.0 Administration
- Active Directory Administration
- TCP/IP Network Troubleshooting
- Working with MS SQL/Oracle Databases
- XML Configuration
- Server hardware planning & implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
Objective: Seeking to work in a professionally competent workplace that encourages professionalism and will use my skills and knowledge to ensure proper administration of Windows Systems.
BN-Net Professionals Inc. Rome, NY 2005 – Present
Senior Windows System Administrator
- Managed the overall administration of Windows System applications.
- Performed various troubleshooting and maintenance operations in Windows Server environments.
Selected Professional Performance:
- Installed of latest versions of Operating Systems on demand, per requirements of the clients.
- Sorted complex issues pertaining to hardware and network failure – Monitored both Hardware and Software systems for errors and updated them regularly to maintain proper functioning and flow of information.
- Performed security monitoring tests to identify intrusions.
- Provided Tier 2 and Tier 3 technical support.
- Deployed performance enhancing/monitoring tools.
- Recommended new updates and changes required by the clients.
- Produced new system and network designs for clients.
- Documented the new Windows server settings that have been applied to the network.
Michigan Technological University Houghton, Michigan 2000 – 2003
BS in Computer Science, Computer Application
ASM Educational Center, Inc. Rockville, MD 2003 – 2004
Want more samples? Click here▼
Information Technology Resume Samples