This is a free resume example for a Registered and/or Retail Sales Assistant position. You can customize it for you needs.
General job description:
Sales assistants may work on variety of sales areas, such as – outlets, chain stores, superstores and retail stores. They performs many activities associated with the products’ sales, including: selling, presenting, customer service, stocking and ordering merchandise in a retail operation.
Because the sales assistant performs in front of the customers, s/he must utilize specialized knowledge of specific merchandise to describe uses and features.
Here is the sample:
Registered Sales Assistant Resume
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
REGISTERED SALES ASSISTANT
- Five years sales experience; including customer-service and stocking. Expert cataloger and inventory counter.
- Specializing in [retail area], after completion of customer service training course.
- A job prospect that will offer a dynamic environment and opportunity for professional growth in sales, and enable interaction with customers.
- To obtain a Sales Assistant position where sales skills and [expertise area] experience can be effectively maximized for increased profitability and volume product sales .
- Presentable – Polite, diplomatic, approachable, confident and assertive.
- Good negotiation skills.
- People oriented – enjoy working with the general public.
- Stamina – Tolerant, positive attitude and energetic.
- Team player.
- Math knowledge
MRT Staffing Management New York, NY 2008 – Present
Registered Sales Assistant
- Interacted with clients in all sales stages.
- Assisted customers in locating merchandise.
- Offered advice to buyers – Suggested gifts, gently encouraged purchases.
- Answered a variety of questions concerning merchandise availability, special deals, features and use – Explained/demonstrated the use/benefits of merchandise.
- Arranged orders and delivery – Filled out specific forms to process transactions and special orders.
- Communicated with vendors and received deliveries from suppliers.
- Monitored inventory periodically, maintained stock and showcased merchandise – Kept merchandise updated and neat in display areas.
Baruch College New York, NY 2006 – 2007
Certificate, Marketing and Sales
Resumes for Sales Positions