This is a free sample of a Network Engineer resume which can be used for the following levels and areas – Senior network engineer, junior, entry level (fresher) network engineer, CCNA network engineer, wireless network or IT (Information Technology) Cisco network engineer.
Feel free to copy-paste it and edit it in any way you like.
General Job description:
Network Engineers specialize in installing software and hardware information systems within the firm and on client premises. They assist the company and its clients with general equipment issues, configure and maintain existing IT networks.
They handle system backup and must possess great problem solving abilities.
Network Engineer Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
■ Profile Summary
Network engineer with a hands-on approach and technological mindset for designing and implementing IT network architecture, including configuration, optimization and supporting network management systems.
Experience in advising customers towards optimal sales.
■ Technical skills include:
- Cisco Platforms 78xx, 65xx, firewalls, routers, switches
- LAN, WAN, WLAN infrastructures
- Protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SMTP, NTP, SNMP, VoIP
- ATM, MPLS, Frame Relay, and Metro Ethernet
Objective – Looking for a position as an IT systems network engineer to effectively implement the installation, configuration and maintenance of IT networks.
■ Professional Experience
Parks Technology Systems Santa Barbara, CA 2004 – Present
IT Network Engineer
- Planned IT network infrastructure with clients to ensure that the systems are tailored and comply with their requirements and needs.
- Implemented IT network projects: Installed, configured and maintained network services, hardware systems and peripheral equipment/devices.
- Administered servers and server clusters – Managed system back-up, database and restored protocols.
- Performed network QA test, executed system analysis and troubleshooting in order to resolve problems on servers, workstations and other network devices.
- Monitored the network performance regularly to improve performance and functionality.
- Monitored network/software security – Controlled access to the IT network and updated security programs as a part of the security procedure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Certifications such as, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CNE
Free IT Resumes