This is a free sample of a Mechanical Engineers resume which can be used for professional/experienced mechanical engineer in senior level positions as well as for an entry-level (fresher) mechanical engineer.
General Job description:
Mechanical Engineers handle, install, repair, maintain, create or modify existing power machinery: air-conditioning, engines, refrigerating systems, elevators and escalators…
They must be flexible to be able to accommodate their expertise to the company needs.
Mechanical Engineer Resume Example
Feel free to copy-paste and customize it in any way you like.
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
■ Professional Summary
Over twelve years’ mechanical engineering experience in the following areas:
- Specialization in mechanical [devices, manufacturing machines, equipment and structural elements] – Developed prototypes, blueprints, technical concepts and manufacturing documentation [of machines and mechanical elements].
- Expertise in computer-aided design software for preparing drafts, sketches, specs and 2D/3D design concepts of new [mechanical products and machinery equipment].
- Attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills and advanced organizational skills.
Objective statement – Develop, design, create and modify mechanical equipment utilizing cutting edge of technology in finest professional, efficient and creative ways.
■ Work Experience
Mechanical Engineer ABC Industries Inc. Boston, MA 2004 – Present
- Developed new machines and participated in designing processes of mechanical devices – Performed many engineering assignments related to design and analysis of developed/manufactured equipment.
- Supervised installation/maintenance of newly installed equipment – Maintained proper functionalities of machines and mechanical equipment such as [x, y, z].
- Provided resolutions to production issues and recommended modifications to existing products in order to eliminate malfunctioning.
- Developed testing procedures to verify functionality of mechanical products to meet client requirements.
- Supervised, mentored, coached and trained technicians, production workers and field engineers in completing assignments successfully.
- Coordinated maintenance issues with other departments to ensure preventive maintenance processes.
- Master’s in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional coursework in software design – CAD, Illustrator