The following sample Insurance Agent resume can fit the following professional job titles: Insurance Sales Agent or Sales – Insurance Agent and Insurance sales/service Agent.
Insurance agents assist clients in obtaining insurance policy as per his/her needs. Clients in this context can be a businesses or individuals.
Insurance Agent Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Insurance agent known for extraordinary sales abilities and customer oriented approach. Proven success record of increased sales in company.
Offering the following capabilities:
- Close familiarity with state laws and insurance conditions.
- Skilled in developing client rapport – Strong, trustworthy relationship with people.
- Communication Skills – Ability to clarify terms and details to clients’ satisfaction.
- Insurance Certification – licensed in 2006
Life | Health | Disability | Accident | Casualty | Property
- Objective Statement – Seeking a challenging position as an Insurance Agent in a firm that can offer in-house support and materials for effective customer presentation and offerings, enabling improved insurance-sales and growth.
ABC Insurance Services & Solutions Frisco, TX 2006 – Present
Front Office Functions:
- Presented firm to customers and explained objectives and benefits of various insurance programs.
- Assessed clients’ requirements and recommended policies as per their needs and budget.
- Analyzed existing insurance policies and explained details of amount to the insured.
- Maintained and updated the records of policies sold and customer details for future reference.
- Exceeded the sales targets, selling 25% more policies than other salespersons.
- Researched insurance market to gain information about the position of firm and its competitors and develop new strategies accordingly.
Texas College Tyler, TX 2002 – 2005
B.A., bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Texas Insurance Agent Licensed – Life, Accident, Health and HMO 2006
Insurance Field – Resumes