You can probably guess that when applying for a human resources position, you should send your resume to job postings for human resources generalists, human resources specialists, HR assistants, human resources managers, and human resources executives.
Discretion, excellent communication skills, and the ability to get along well with co-workers are required for this position.
- You can download this HR Generalist Cover Letter Template in Word and customize it to fit your needs and professional status.
Human Resources Generalist Cover Letter Example
Your address| City, State, Zip| cell phone| email address
Mr. Jacob Katz
CAT Educational Materials
Street Address, City, State, Zip
Re: Human Resources Generalist Position
Dear Mr. Katz,
Regarding your job posting for a Human Resources Generalist for your company, I am attaching my resume.
As stated in it, I have 13 years of experience working for a company similar to your own and would be happy to utilize my knowledge, ideas, and experience for the benefit of your employees and management.
In my current job, my monthly responsibilities include all of the following and more:
- Assisting in the hiring of potential employees
- Helping to orient and train new employees and integrate them quickly into the existing workforce
- Acting as a liaison between employees and management to resolve most issues
- Assisting in payroll processes, evaluations, and promotions
I’m diplomatic, discreet, and organized, and succeed in helping the company function smoothly in regards to the human resources of the firm.
I would be honored to meet with you at your convenience to discuss the position further.
I can be reached at 999-888-7777 or at [your email address] to set up a time.
Finance / Accounting Cover Letters