This sample will provide you all responsibilities and skills of a Food Service worker. It will also help you in preparing your own resume for this position.
related job titles are – Food Service Worker, Food Service Assistant and Food Server Attendant.
General Job Description
Food Service worker is a person who works in restaurants or hotels or any place where food is prepared and served. The job of the person varies as per his skills.
Food Service Worker Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
FOOD SERVICE WORKER
Highly efficient and experienced food service worker, adept at carrying out repetitive and routine chores of preparing dishes as per the instruction of the cook and restaurant managers.
Offering the following qualifications:
- Tolerance – Capable of coping with a high work load and performing under high stress without compromising quality of service.
- High adherence to cooking standards.
- Ability to maintain cleanliness and hygiene of the surrounding area.
- Customer service skills – People oriented and positive attitude.
- Able to work round the clock and guide others.
- Food handler card.
- High School Diploma.
■ Employment Experience
GAT Food Services, Inc. Indiana, PA 2007 – Present
Food Service Worker
- Was responsible for the assembly and delivery of meal service.
- Provided efficient, courteous, quality service and properly portioned foods according to the menu, with a high standard of customer service details.
- Received food orders from the customers and recommended new dishes.
- Sorted customer queries related to food preparation and ingredients.
- Assisted the cook in food preparation – Prepared dishes as per his instructions.
- Maintained proper storage of food to keep it fresh.
- Cleaned the kitchen equipment and appliances and held responsibility of getting them repaired in case of any problem.
- Maintained cleanliness and hygiene around the cooking station as well as the place where the customers have their meals.
Free Resumes – Restaurant & Hospitality