This sample resume can work as a template for: Flight Dispatcher, Aircraft Dispatcher, Police Dispatcher, Public Safety Dispatcher, Dispatcher, Aviation, Security Dispatcher, truck dispatcher and fleet Dispatcher.
A Dispatcher is a person who dispatches services and equipments within or outside the business to carry out repairs and emergency services. He dispatches assignments to workers on the spot or pre assigns them by using phone or computers and schedules their work.
Dispatcher Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
- Highly organized employee, with extensive administrative experience in various dispatching roles that require effective communication skills: Listening, multitasking, prioritization and problem solving skills.
Objective – To join an organization as a dispatcher; use developed techniques and organization skills for any required task and duty.
■ Key Skills & Strengths
- Ability to convey important information correctly and effectively.
- Ability to listen to and convey details.
- Proven aptitude in problem-solving.
- Outstanding communication skills – ability to convince while maintaining professionalism.
- Microsoft Windows, Data entry
■ Professional Experience
CPM Corporation Robstown, TX 2005 – Present
- Assigned service/work schedules for workers as per their area of work.
- Received work orders and tenders from superiors and dispatched them to personnel.
- Maintained continuous communication channels with supervisors and workers to sort their work related issues and doubts.
- Estimated workforce requirement and equipment needed to complete particular projects.
- Assessed requirements of personnel regarding equipment, made arrangements for same and dispatched them.
- Tracked and submitted working hours of employees to payroll department.
- Documented records for dispatches including equipment used and charges incurred to be added to the management budget.
- High School Diploma/Graduate
Resumes for Administrative Positions