Here is a format of a resume for bartenders that you can use according to your needs.
General Job Description:
Bartenders not only take and serve drink orders or collect payment but they often maintain the bar area as they are responsible for cleaning it, ordering its supplies and the display of its objects.
Here is a draft of a resume to personalize.
Sample Bartender Resume
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Over five years’ experience as a bartender in a [A, B, C] dynamic environment, people oriented persona, quick learner of new mixes, great customer service, resourceful, efficient and a hard-worker.
To work in a bar in which I can utilize my customer service skills, professional expertise and knowledge of beverages towards expanding the customer base of the restaurant/bar, apart from ensuring optimum satisfaction for existing customers.
Key Skills and Qualities:
Friendly | Tolerant | Adaptable | Tremendous stamina
Excellent interpersonal skills | Exceptional customer service skills
Sales and marketing skills | Able to multi-task
- Good with numbers – mathematics skills.
- Knowledge of laws and procedures related to alcohol consumption.
- Team-Player as well as ability to work independently.
- Bartending courses – Bartending licensee and health certificate.
- Food handler card.
- High school diploma
■ Employment Experience
FAZ Hotels & Resorts San Francisco, CA 2007 – Present
Key Responsibilities and Performance:
- Served customers in a helpful/friendly manner – Received drink orders from clients, waiters and waitresses, served drinks, collected payments and operated the cash register.
- Efficiently mixed ingredients to prepare cocktails; poured beers and wines according to drink recipes.
- Served snake food to customers seated at the bar.
- When required, checked identification of customers to ensure meeting age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Subtly surveyed and evaluated customers to ensure no over-consumption of alcohol.
- Cleaned up bar area on a regular basis.
- Ordered and maintained bar supplies such as: drinks, food and liqueurs.
- Regularly arranged attractive displays of bottles and glassware.
- Continuously reviewing information to keep up to date on new cocktails and drinks.
- Recommended different drinks to customers – presented new drinks and liqueurs.
Resumes – Restaurant & Hospitality