The following is a free resume sample for bar manager.
Bar manager is the person who makes sure the bar’s overall efficiency is top notch.
Bar Manager Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
■ Professional Profile
- Dynamic bar manager offering well-rounded experience in managing bars.
- Food and beverage served with faultless etiquette and professionalism.
- Team leadership
- Superb organization skills and confidence.
- Well-versed with local, state and federal regulations with regards to the sale and distribution of alcohol.
- Top communication and interpersonal skills; outgoing personality.
■ Objective – Seeking a challenging position as a bar manager, using management abilities and enthusiasm to serve and accommodate patrons, while ensuring that the bar functions effectively to maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
■ Professional Employment
Garden Pub Networks Key West, FL 2005 – Present
- Coordinated, liaised and managed the beverage and food service functions of the bar.
- Ensured that bar clients get quality service, which added to the image and market reputation of the establishment.
- Implemented effective procedures to ensure amiable environment.
- Established bar guidelines to be followed throughout service.
- Ensured that bar environment is safe as per the required health standards.
- Directed and coordinated staff to ensure proper functioning of operations – Advised and supervised staff regarding drinks and proper combinations to maintain service standards.
- Conducted bar training sessions for newly inducted staff, teaching proper bar services.
- Graduate in Hotel/Hospitality Management.
- Certificate in Bar Management.
- High School Graduate.
Free Resume Samples for – Restaurant & Hospitality