Here, you can find links to various resumes samples for support personnel and a review of the skills required for being in front of customers, supporting their requests, queries and technical/non-technical issues.
Main Skills for Support Resumes
Strengths and Competencies required for technical support staff:
- Organized – Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure – Time management
- Effective problem solving abilities – for technical issues
- Managing escalations
- Active listening
- Knowledge of handling customer issues
- Outstanding communication skills – To interact both with clients and cross-company workers.
- Agile, sharp, able to improvise
- Professional attitude