Here, you can find a template of a Merchandiser resume that can fit also job titles such as: Merchandising Specialist, Field Merchandiser, Merchandising Representative, and Retail Sales Merchandiser.
A Merchandiser is a person with expert retail marketing and promotional skills of products. His job duties include helping the customer by offering the latest products knowledge and making the client interested enough to buy the product. The role of a merchandiser may differ from firm to firm, depends on the type of business the firm is associated in.
Having gone through the general job description of a Merchandiser, find below a sample resume.
Merchandiser Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Professional merchandiser with over ten years’ experience in merchandising, working as a liaison between district management, retail field stores, producers and customers, providing the following key functions:
- Cross-merchandising support: served as valuable interface between updating new orders, products’ stock, visual presentation of merchandise, new displays, marketing/promotions, pricing, customers’ relationship, budget, and sales figures reports.
- Identify sales opportunities and build awareness toward products.
■ Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Well organized and dependable – Good planner in prioritizing assigned missions.
- Focused on achieving sales goals and quality performance.
- Ability to understand customer mindset and needs.
- A.A degree in Business Administration.
- Certification/Diploma course in Retail Management.
- Driver’s license.
■ Objective Statement – Maximize my skills as a merchandiser to improve the annual profits of the firm.
Merchandiser Retail Store Services Lexington, MA 2004 – Present
- Assisted in promoting new brands introduced to the market.
- Guided and supervised employees working in retail stores of the firm on products displays, promotion, new products, effective customer service and sales techniques – Worked in coordination with each store’s individual needs, thus facilitating the successful functioning of the store.
- Developed strong relationships with customers – maintained cordial relations with existing and new customers.
- Submitted timely and accurate reports related to the arrival of new stock or remaining supplies in the store.
- Maintained accounts of sales made, new orders, cash transactions and customer details.
- Superintended the condition of the store and ensured proper maintenance, for optimum customer appeal.
Sample Resumes for Sales Positions