The following is a free example of a District Manager resume which can be used for District Sales Manager, regional sales or retail sales store manager position as well.
Feel free to copy and customize it in any way you like.
General Job description:
District Managers are charged with ensuring first-rate customer service within an assigned area. They participate in recruitment, orientation, and training. They take part in developing strategy and administering local and general policies, as well as coordinate promotion, pricing, and placement throughout the region.
District Manager Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
■ Career Summary
- Self-starter district manager with well-rounded experience in managing multi-unit merchandising environments, supervising entire operations of retail chain stores.
- Always committed to meeting sales targets and satisfying customer objectives.
Areas of managerial impact include,
Finance | Billing | Staffing| Marketing | Promotion | Sales Administration | Training
Supply Chains | General Store Operations
- Mentoring/Leadership – Incomparable ability to train, coach and motivate employees to achieve maximum performance.
- Results-oriented – Highly motivated to succeed and progress career.
- Excellent organizational and customer service management.
- Strong networking, promotion and advertising skills.
■ Work History
District Manager TIN Chain Stores Miami, FL 2006 – Present
- Developed team of [store, sales] managers who achieve established financial plans, sales goals and customer service objectives.
- Conducted store/sales Managers performance and appraisals – Evaluated store managers and provided feedback and development opportunities to increase retention of store/sales Managers.
- Trained store managers in techniques to increase sales and output.
- Assisted/motivated staff dealing with difficulties and problems.
- Assisted in recruitment process of professionals for managing district stores.
Sales and Marketing:
- Researched market to establish new strategies – Cooperated with sales departments in conducting promotional activities to boost sales process.
- Maintained financial records and sales record of district.
- Reviewed previous sales figures to establish and fix future sales target and initiatives.
- Developed annual plans and reports of District to present to Board for approval
- Reviewed sales report and monitored individual performances accordingly, ensuring individual targets are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management/Retail management