Seeking a new job can be frustrating. I’d like to cheer job seekers up with some lovely quotes.
Needless to say, it was fun collecting these humorous quotes to support job seekers looking for a new direction.
As jokes cure bad mood, what could be better than starting your day with a smile?
So, sit, relax, have fun (hold your chair tight) and here we go..
1. “Never take a job where winter winds can blow up your pants”
2. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude “
3. “In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is”
4. “It is said that the present is pregnant with the future”
5. “I can’t go back to yesterday – because I was a different person then”
6. “Isn’t your pants’ zipper supposed to be in the front?”
7. “He had a mind so fine that no idea could violate it”
T. S. Eliot
8. “Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most”
9. “Don’t take life too seriously, you’ll never get out of it alive”
10. “I always advise people never to give advice”
P. G. Wodehouse
11. “When you come to a fork in the road … Take it”
12. “Advice is like castor oil, easy to give, but dreadful to take”
13. “Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t”
14. “God does not ask about our ability, but our availability”
15. “A man’s got to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another drink”
16. “If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts”
17. “I usually take a two hour nap.. from one to four”
18. “The future ain’t what it used to be”
19. “A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore”
20. “A joke is a very serious thing”
W.C (raise your hand if you don’t know who is W.C.)
Hope you enjoyed.
To be continued next week..
If you like this post, why won’t you tell your friends about it?