There are resumes that make use of career summary or career headlines instead of using the resume objective section.
These types of resumes are mainly used by executives and/or professionals who have many years of experience.
The resume headlines are several expressive statements that briefly and creatively highlight key skills and accomplishments throughout a person’s career – These few statements must capture the reader’s attention.
Usually, the heading/title of the said paragraph is the job title which the applicant is targeting, such as: Senior IT Project Manager, Vice President of Insurance, Management Consultant, Headteacher, etc.
Examples of Resume Headlines
Here are some good resume headline samples that you can personalize according to your needs:
- Proven ability to manage online marketing campaigns effectively
- People-oriented, outstanding communication skills.
- Increased bottom-line sales by 30%
- Improved shipment efficiency by 20% and lowered costs by 15%.
- Highly qualified [your profession] offering more than [x] years of [some related keyword such as: sales management, interior design, business analysis] experience within [your field] industry.
- Proven [record/ability] to [action verb such as: Initiate, Innovate, Inspire] new startup technologies.
- Rich mix of business development, business management and finance for [x] million dollar organization.
- 20 years of in-depth hands-on experience in full life cycle of software development.
- Extensive knowledge as a systems architect and software developer – analysis, design, architecture, development and management of complex software solutions.
- Wide range of experience in strategic management for resolving long-standing problems and creating solutions that improve operational efficiency.
- 10 years of experience as a key R&D team leader who was responsible for developing products from concept to commercialization.
Don’t miss seeing this list –
Other Key Headlines for Resume
Here are some more –
- Goal oriented ..
- In depth experience/knowledge in [field]
- Visionary [CEO] ..
- Planning, developing, implementing cutting-edge solutions ..
- Advanced company’s image …
- Accomplished high record of sales ..
- Arranged the organization’s production presses..
- Ability to overcome complex [business, customer service) challenges.
- Strong orientation in finance and operations
- Expertise in [your field].
- Proven success in coaching, mentoring and motivating teams to [achieve, enhance, and improve] company goals.