There are basic traits and items a prospective employer will look for before considering to hire an employee.
As an applicant, you may want to improve some areas that can help you remain efficient:
• Practice your answers to several possible questions.
• Build confidence by role-playing an interview with friends or family.
• Prepare a few key questions you may have for the employer that would be beneficial to increasing their interest in you as a prospective player on their team.
Refer to the articles:
In effect, these will help promote your confidence and put you in better position in your job search journey.
While you have prepared yourself to every possible interview questions, do not let your pre-interview nervousness or anxiety cause you to lose focus on other important interview aspects – the interview etiquette or the interviewing protocol.
Job Interview Protocol – example
A couple of quick reminders for your next interview:
• Follow the job interview dress code
• Introduce yourself with confidence
• Comply to requests of the Interviewer, to sit, take coffee, etc,
• Keep eye contact consistent and pleasant with your Interviewer
• Interact with your Interviewer in a friendly manner
• Use your Interviewers name when answering questions
• Try to highlight your potentials with out being overly aggressive
• Answer all questions honestly
• Try to engage the Interviewer in light conversation
• Ask a few questions of the Interviewer about the prospective position
• When the Interview is finished, thank them for their consideration.
You may also consider sending a post interview thank you letter.