The resume for a Sales Director position must present a performer on varied responsibilities as listed in the following resume example.
This free resume is good for director in sales as well as any other similar managerial sales job titles, such as: sales manager, sales executive or VP sales.
VP Director of Sales Resume Example
You can customize this example for your needs.
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
■ Professional Profile
Accomplished senior sales executive backed by eight years of experience within the [x] market, having vast experience in sales strategic planning, daily sales operations and excellent knowledge of the sales field, confident to meet and exceed any goals or expectations.
Looking to assume the responsibility of sales director-level leadership roles; immediate value offered:
- Design sales strategies and performance metrics.
- Cooperating with senior executives – Cross-functional team management experience.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, negotiation and multitasking skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and charisma – Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
MAXYA San Francisco, CA 2006 – Present
Director/VP of Sales & Brand Marketing
Developed and deployed quarterly and annual plans, programs and policies for company sales managers – Was behind all cross-company sales objectives, such as budgets preparation and sales targets.
- Carried out analyses of statistics to determine potential growth; designed sales performance goals and monitored performance on a regular basis.
- Coordinated sales with other company sales divisions.
- Supervised sales and marketing manpower as well as the hiring and training of personnel.
- Consistently integrated plans with available processes, procedures, IT systems and others.
- Designed successful sales techniques/strategies/tactics from customer and market feedback.
- Analyzed client list for growth opportunities; personally researched and supervised new sales prospects.
- Supervised performance of company’s sales unit (staff, account and regional managers).
- Successfully designed training programs which cut costs by (X)%.
- Managed all potential sales opportunities including distribution strategies, reseller agreements and product segmentation.
- Accomplished and exceeded volume and profit goals by nurturing partnerships with existing customers.
- Initiated internal brand-identity communication.
Harvard University Cambridge, MA 2004 – 2006
Executive Certifications, Business Administration and Management, General
California State Polytechnic University 1988 – 1990
BS, Marketing (Emphasis in Product & Brand Management)