This article brings some of the frequently asked interview questions for training manager applicants.
Primary Job Requirement:
The primary job role for training managers is to manage professional training for the organization end user and staff.
They are the leaders of the training projects in the company and responsible of the day to day activities of the training departmental to develop and deliver program training.
The training manager is the focal point in the overall effort involved in training, including planning, developing training strategy, scheduling, organizing training materials, delivery and evaluation/status reporting.
One of his key roles is to assess the effectiveness of the training by utilizing appropriate evaluation methods based on quality control monitoring standards.
Sample Interview Questions for Training Managers
Here are some examples of interview questions to practice.
- What specific skills do you bring to the trainer position?
- How do you identify employee training needs within your company?
- What do you consider the key criteria for training to be effective?
- Give me one example of your implementation of a successful learning intervention? Why do believe it was successful?
- Describe one successful on the-job training activity you recently facilitated.
- Tell me about a current training program that you were in charge of. How did you ensure that the skills were successfully transferred to the workplace?
- What training methods have you previously used? What do you feel the most effective experience you’ve had is?
- Give me an example of a successful learning intervention you implemented and why it was so successful.
- Describe a recent on-the-job training activity you were in charge of.
- How do you keep current developments about business training?
- Explain the most difficult training situation you’ve dealt with and what did you do?