The targeted selection interviewing is a method used to evaluate candidates competencies based on their past behavior in order to hire the right people for a given job.
The target selection process is favorable by many employers who opt for the concept that past performance (& behavior) predicts future performance – the targeted selection model of interviewing is well known method these days and used by many recruiters.
Of course, the target selection questions should be asked to each and every candidate in order to allow equal comparison of the quality of the answers.
These series of the target selection questions are designed well before the job interview and are chosed per a given job requirement.
Examples of Targeted Selection Interview Questions and Answers
You can find many behavioral interview questions with answers reading articles located in the category –
• Competency Interview Q & A.
For example, types of the TS interview questions to choose (the articles are located in the above categories):
1. Conflict Resolution
2. Problem Solving Interview Questions
3. Teamwork Interview Questions and Answers
4. Motivational Interviewing Questions
5. Situational Interview Questions
6. Customer Service Skills Interview Questions
7. Communication Skills
8. Decision Making
9. Strategic Thinking Interview Questions.
Most of these interview questions are from Examples of Competency Based Interview Questions article.
Candidates, who want to learn how to answer the targeted selection interview questions, refer to the articles:
• Competency Interview Questions and Answers.
• Behavioral interviewing question and answers.