Sales Rep General Job descriptions and main duties:
The role of the sales representative is vital to the overall success of the organization. Depending on the exact field or industry, the sales representative can have many responsibilities. But the main job is to sell products and services in a particularly assigned region, to achieve maximum profitability, growth, and account penetration.
The sales representative personally secures new accounts and clients by finding ways to interest buyers and agents. He demonstrates products, advises clients, and answers queries. As a sales representative, you will have to travel a lot in order to meet and communicate with established clients.
Here is a free for use example of sales rep resume for many fields and industries, to name some of them: medical, insurance, technical, software, retail, furniture, cell phone, cosmetic, car and pharmaceutical sales-
Sales Representative Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
■ Qualifications Summary
Hardworking sales rep possesses eleven years’ experience in sales of [industry/ service/ manufacturing], known for being a “sales shark” – Strong ability to convince customers towards optimal sales, through high level of determination, positive attitude and hard-work.
■ Notable skills and competencies include:
- Energetic | Friendly | Pleasant | Outgoing | Success/Result-Oriented | Enthusiastic
- Good written/verbal communication – Proficient in presentation, writing and/or editing manuals, product promotion and advertising.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Proven aptitude in problem solving.
- Can operate independently and as part of a team.
- Skilled at Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Willing to travel a lot.
■ Educational Qualifications:
- Associate degree with coursework in sales and/or any marketing fields.
- Professional course in sales.
Objective – Be part of a leading company’s success story in the capacity of salesperson, ensure optimal profitability for the company and satisfaction for the company’s clientele.
■ Professional Experience
Sales Representative T&K Produces East Rutherford, NJ 2008 – Present
- Supervised established client accounts – contacted clients regularly to establish effective working relationships; maintained relationships with the company’s customers.
- Wrote concise and effective customer proposals – Prepared sales contracts, proposals and presentations.
- Analyzed market potential – Researched prospective customers and potential profit.
- Checked quality of account services – Made regular status reports: follow-ups, closings and activities.
- Controlled coordination of shipping programs – Oversaw delivery of products.
- Reduced stock through specially developed sales activity.
- Worked on training new company employees.
Sales Representative BIN Manufacturer Wyckoff, NJ 2002 – 2008
- Prepared effective action plans and schedules – Participated in marketing plan design and execution.
- Took part in trade shows and other marketing events.
- Perfected knowledge of product, market, and sales strategy.
- Handled and resolved any complaints or concerns from customers.
- Worked with company staff to effectively close sales; sales management, logistics, marketing, and tech-service.
Free Sales Resumes