This is a free sample of a technical Sales Engineer resume which can be used for pre-sales engineer, HVAC or Mechanical Sales Engineer positions as well.
General Job description:
Sales engineers work in close coordination with company sales team to employ and manage sales-related technology. They are responsible to demonstrate equipment and subsequently install what has been approved as best for company purposes.
It is crucial for these engineers to participate in company technical training to become closely familiar with product lines and features.
Feel free to copy-paste it and edit it in any way you like.
Sales Engineer Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Sales engineer, with more than eight years strong sales support experience.
Supervised and actively ran the technology evaluation stage of sales processes; worked closely with R&D engineers, sales teams and customers.
- Superior presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Agile in cutting edge of technology, engineering and sales.
- Efficient sales trainer and communicator – Persuasive and negotiating skills.
- Customer Service orientation – Active listener.
■ Professional Experience
GER Electronics Group, Inc. San Francisco, CA 2004 – Present
- Researched and communicated with prospective clientele – Gave product presentations to customers and company staff regularly.
- Learned client and system needs by working closely with the company sales team and engineers, collaborating promotions and customer support.
- Designed and implemented sales plans, identified sale possibilities and consistently met the sales goals as planned.
- Recommended various improved materials or machinery to customers and clients by showing how these changes and improvements would lower costs and improve performance.
Selected Performance Highlights:
- Searched for and identified potential customers for firm’s products and services.
- Arranged equipment demonstrations and ran equipment checks and trials to ensure safety and effectiveness.
- Received company training to master product line specifications as quickly and as effectively as possible.
- Provided updates on products and services to clients and company management.
■ Education & Qualifications
Johnson & Wales University North Miami, FL 1997 – 2000
Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronics Engineering
Johnson & Wales University North Miami, FL 2000 – 2002
Bachelor of Science Degree Advertising & Marketing Communications
Resumes for Sales Positions