This is a free resume example for a sales coordinator position that you can copy, paste and customize to create a template for your needs.
General Job descriptions:
- Sales coordinator supports the sales team. It is usually an administrative entry-level position, like scheduling meetings or giving presentations.
- The Sales Coordinator works with the sales team towards attaining monthly/annual targets and works closely with management as well as clients to determine current business requirements.
- Sales Coordinator insures productive communication between new and existing customers and external distributors. He resolves all client concerns and ensures satisfaction.
Sales Coordinator Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
■ Career Profile
Passionate yet organized sales team-worker with five years’ experience in sales office department. Acquired key skill sets and established sales work values as follows:
- Active learner and effective communicator – Practices good judgment and discretion while working closely with sales managers, firm’s internal departments and customers.
- Outstanding communication skills – Ability to convince while maintaining professionalism.
- Multi-task effectively – Prioritize independently and meet tight deadlines at all costs.
- Equally efficient off and on site.
- Proficiency in computers – Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Objective – Eager to put best foot forward to learn and develop in sales, working in a team-oriented environment.
■ Professional Experience
Sales Coordinator ABC Green Services Hamilton, OH 2003 – Present
- Developed and sustained relationships with potential and existing clients by coordinating professional meetings, attending promotional events and providing effective administrative support.
- Actively supported company sales team – Coordinated sales details, pre-sale material and after-sale deliveries. Handles contacts.
- Participated in execution of sales strategies
- Prepared clear sales analysis, as well as sales reports, sales-order status, sales agreements, in-time proposals and presentations.
- Met with customers on and off company premises for discussions.
- Made efficient purchases resale supplies.
- Responsible for timely, accurate quotations and various pro-forma invoices to customers, processing inquires through personal visits, email, phone and fax.
- Adopted proactive approach to sales-promotions – Contacted regional team for order status.
- Contributed insights to marketing activities, promotes and monitored responses.
- Optimized sales by collecting and analyzing information – Performed trend monitoring and performance assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing emphasis.
- Professional development course in sales and marketing.