Sales Associate plays a key role in their companies since they are the first point of contact to demonstrate the features/uses of new products to prospective clients.
Their primary duties are to speak/communicate with customers in order to interest them in their products/services, close sales deals and to address questions of existing customers.
This sample is a free template of resume for sales associate representative that can be copied/pasted and customized according to your needs.
Retail Sales Associate Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
SALES ASSOCIATE (RETAIL)
- More than ten years’ experience in various sales environments.
- A top sales performer with an impeccable record and excellent relationships with customers.
- Strong sales skills – Reliable, energetic, hardworking and recognized for handling/assuming additional responsibilities.
Objective Statement – To obtain a position as a sales associate in an organization that will provide me with the opportunity to offer exceptional results across sales fields. Extremely focused on elevating company standards, sales goals, and client expectations.
■ Professional Experience
Sales Associate [Company] Miami, FL 2003 – Present
- Prepared promotional strategies to maximize company’s profit.
- Demonstrated technical selling skills and product knowledge.
- Developed annual business plans with company executives.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Developed a database of qualified leads through referrals, cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking.
Notable Sales Activities:
- Assisted in implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Created and conducted effective proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Attracted potential customers to company’s promotions and advertisements.
- Attended meetings with clients and conveyed their requirements to management.
- Motivated customers by demonstrating the products well.
- Responded to inquiries and trade suggestions.
- Produced year-end inventory report – Prepared reports and provided sales management information.
- Achieved sales goals dependably, according to company business plan.
- Developed and maintained relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Recommended sales campaigns and promotions.
Sales Associate [Company] Miami, FL 2000 – 2003
- Worked closely with Sales Managers.
- Researched the market with the help of the production team.
- Assisted in promotion of products.
- Assisted in price/cost assessments within the department.
- Organized product demonstration to generate awareness among customers.
- Attended promotional meetings with production department.
- Attended meetings with suppliers and customers.
- Participated in and contributed to development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
- Prepared sales reports.
- Attended company development programs.
■ Key Skills, Core Competencies and Qualification
Excellent Communication Skills | Cooperative | Time Management Skills
Excellent Customer Service | Highly Organized | Excellent Personality
Highly Adaptable | Positive Attitude | Punctuality | Tolerance
- B.A in Marketing
Free Resumes for Sales Professionals