The following is a free template, a resume sample for medical sales representative.
Some background: The medical salesperson works in an assigned area to conduct appointments with medical staff for promoting medical products. Some medical sales manages provide customer service to maintain the after sale process. Another important goal is to retain customer base by developing strong relationship with customers in order to ensure their satisfaction and repeat purchases.
The medical device sales representative must have extensive knowledge on the products he sells so that customers are fully supported on the product features and usages.
Medical Sales Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Sales professional with a proven track record in medical sales.
- Passionate to grow, develop and excel in the field, using excellent sales and assertiveness skills.
Objective – Work in a competitive sales environment in which focused application of sales skills will achieve success and even exceed the organization’s sales goals and objectives.
- Strong work ethics – High level of integrity and moral standards.
- Communication skills – Excellent interpersonal, networking, presentation, persuasion, influencing, negotiation and closing skills. Works effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Self-starters – Responsible and self-motivated with positive attitude and tolerance.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Thinks strategically and analytically, multitasks and prioritizes.
ABC Medical Services Springfield, IL 2003 – Present
Medical Sales Representative
HIGHLIGHTS OF SALES PERFORMANCE
- Performed as a link between pharmaceutical company and doctors, pharmacists and hospital teams – Was constantly present at medical presentations to ensure thorough knowledge/awareness regarding latest/new medical products on the healthcare market.
- Specialized in hands-on knowledge/experience in scores of medicine/medical devices and addressed medical professionals’ questions convincingly.
- Worked independently and as a team to generate professional meetings with health-care professionals in order to sell medicinal products.
- Set up conferences and seminars for doctors, medical staff and professionals so that this information could be relayed optimally
- Promoted and presented company’s pharmaceutical/medical-device products at hospitals, clinics and pharmacies.
Sales Market Research:
- Analyzed and carried out market research to come up with innovative methods to generate greater sales.
- Kept up-to-date with competitors’ products and sales actions.
-PAGE 2 OF 2-
Medical Sales Representative
HIGHLIGHTS OF CONTRIBUTIONS
- Managed hospital and medical center accounts.
- Worked with team managers to create effective business plans for increasing sales in particular areas.
- Arranged appointments with doctors, pharmacists and medical teams to raise awareness of latest medicines launched.
- Managed the assigned region effectively using strong marketing skills that enabled him to diagnose customer’s needs and to forecast trends.
- Planned work schedules on weekly and monthly basis with the help of sales team involved in different areas; discussed future targets with each area’s sales manager.
- Attended company’s meetings, and was updated on products briefings to obtain in-depth knowledge on the subject of different medical products and medicines.
- Kept abreast of new developments, predicted positive and negative impacts on the health industry and adapted strategy accordingly.
- Maintained good relationships with medical and administration staff.
- Prepared sales reports and marketing strategies.
- Worked closely with Regional Manager and Global Training Manager to report on customer feedback.
- Followed up on all prospects and possible quality leads as directed by the seniors.
- BA/BS degree, in Business Administration
- Professional courses in sales or medical field