General Job descriptions and duties:
Inside sales handles sales from the inside of an organization. Their main duty is to make cold calls, track and follow up on the leads generated based on web marketing. Inside sales representative advise customers must on the company products advantages and features. They provides customers the initial sale documentation such as, quotations, delivery times, orders and invoices. The Inside sales rep handles overall coordination and execution of customer service.
Refer to this draft –
Inside Sales Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
■ Professional Profile
Energetic and self-directed inside sales professional with five years sales experience, proven closing skills and smooth telephone sales ability.
Demonstrated record of achievement in sales:
- Expert at finding new sale opportunities.
- Generates sales of new products while maintaining current deals.
- Successful in selling [software-driven, consumer-based] products.
■ Key Skills
- Persuasive – Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Territory planning and layout
- Organizational skills, multitasking and time-management.
- Problem solver, decision maker, honest, creative, assertive and accountable.
- Entrepreneurial worker – Driven to succeed, able to motivate others and work in teams.
- MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
■ Objective Statement – Integral partner in success of a fast-growing company; contributing techniques and skills to solving sales challenges.
■ Professional Experience
Bight Telemarketing Solutions South Jordan, UT 2003 – Present
Inside Sales Representative
- Generated leads, initiated cold calls to prospective customers, followed up, performed pre-sales activities and closed transactions..
- Presented product demos for end-users – Made regular online product presentations with audio-visual equipment and conducted on-site product-demos and lab tours for visiting customers.
- Executed Product and Segment Marketing activity to generate market interest through teaching, surveys, projects and campaigns.
- Met monthly sales targets using lead-generating plan.
Teamwork and Customer Support:
- Worked together regularly with accounts/sales manager and field sales staff.
- Participated in sales group meetings which dealt with targets and forecasts, and reported on current market situation.
- Maintained prospects database – Managed spreadsheets and outbound/inbound accounts.
- Took care of cancellations and changes in orders and updated company records.
- Ensured deliveries were carried out as agreed with customer.
- Prepared sales order reports – Collated regular reports on sales performance per industry, product, personnel, region and office.
- Took part in all meetings, trainings and professional, skill-development sessions.
- Attended conferences for developing expertise in any given industry.
■ Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in marketing or business – Formal sales training.
- Relevant professional degree – Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree.
Resume Examples for Positions in Sales