The general responsibility of the customer service representative is to provide customer support services on the company platforms.
He or she should troubleshoot technical problems and provide/address solutions to customers.
As a customer service representative, one of the most challenging issues is handling different customers – irate customers, offensive customers and defensive customers.
The resume of the customer service representative has to include job aspects that show the level of knowledge, skills and experience on this type of job. You may write about any job related services you’ve provided in order to expressively present your background.
Refer to: Customer Service Resume Example.
Customer Service Objectives for Resumes
On your resume, one of the most important paragraphs is the paragraph of the objectives statement, as this paragraph should present briefly your experience and your main skills. Here are the key skills for Customer Service Position:
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Organizational skills and customer service orientation.
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
Here are resume objective examples for customer service that you may edit according to your needs:
- Obtain a customer service position at ABC institute where I can maximize my people oriented experience, communication skills and my problem analysis and problem solving abilities.
- Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
- To join an ABC organization that offers me a constructive workplace for communicating and interacting with customers and people.
- Seeking a position that will benefit from my customer service experience, positive interaction skills where my x years experience can improve the customer satisfaction.
- Obtain a customer service management position where I can effectively utilize my expertise in customer relations and staff leadership.
- Secure a position that will enable me to use my strong communication & organizational skills, customer service background and my ability to work well with people.
- To enhance my BPO professional skills in a dynamic and stable workplace.
- To solve customer’s problems in an effective/creative manner in a challenging position in the XYZ industry.